We’re goin’ to China, baybeeeee!!!

It’s been a whirlwind week, already!! I received the much anticipated ‘call’ on my cell as I was perusing WalMart of all places ;) Click here for the full story. Anyway, we’re all freaking out because it’s actually almost time to go! We received our confirmed Consulate Appointment (CA) today so we’re ready to book our flights and start packing!! We are set to leave the US on June 12th, fly into Fuzhou on June 17th and meet our precious boy on June 18th!!! That gives me exactly 3 weeks to get everything done in my house that I have put off for the last 103 days, as I sat and waited on my TA to arrive…

Comments

1. Adam and Cynthia Farley says:

I am SO excited for you!! I can’t wait to watch your journey! We will keep you in our prayers!

Love
    Cynthia

2. AnnaClaire's Jie Jie says:

Yay! Congrats!!! Can’t wait to watch your journey to Jude!

3. Jewels of My Heart says:

How Happy! Congratulations.
    God’s Speed
    Daleea

4. YAY..congrats. Can’t wait to follow you to China again.

5. Family4Liv says:

Yeah!

I cannot wait to see you all together! I posted on your my adoptionwebsite tonight too. I wish your family much happiness and fun firsts with Jude. HE looks like he is going to add something very special to your family! Congratulations

6. Michelle says:

I am so happy for you and so happy for Jude to join his brothers and sisters in the USA!

7. The Ferrill's says:

Yay Stefanie! It’s finally here! I love the update on Jude’s website! Safe journey to you and we’ll be praying for Jude’s transition! Can’t wait for your gotcha day!
    Laine

8. Christy says:

If it makes you feel any better, last year when I got our TA for Alenna I got into a minor car accident and then forgot my drivers license at a store, and had to go back for it. My brain was total mush for a week. ;) Thankfully everything came together fine. I will be praying for you. Christy

9. Patricia/NYC says:

I am just so THRILLED for you guys!! I cannot wait to follow your journey & see you with your precious Jude!

Our prayers are with you!!
    Have fun packing!
    HUGS!!
    Patricia/NYC

10. omg omg…I’m so excited for ya! Congrats! Jude is comming home!

11. Mom of 5 says:

What a great call !

12. Sarah Lu's Jie Jie says:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you guys!! And I can’t wait to follow the rest of your journey to Jude! He’ll be in your arms forever soon!! How exciting!

13. Had to come over here and say congrats again- I’m beaming with happiness for you guys!! Loved the update on Jude’s site too- the pics are awesome, I can’t imagine it’s easy getting all 6 kids to sit still long enough to shoot a pic… and then, that cose up of the Visa?? Woman. I am in envy of that 100mm lens- my 50mm seems so puny now!

14. Michelle says:

Hey Stefanie – I wanted to check with you before I added you Sophie and Jude blogs to my ‘blog list’…let me know if it is okay. I have finally learned how to add my favorite blogs!…Thanks, Michelle

15. Stefanie says:

Sure Michelle! Now, can you teach me how to add my favorite blogs to MY blog :)

16. Yes, Minister... says:

OMG – I am so excitied for you! that is AWESOME! That is like two week and you are off!