Tammy tagged me at Our Three Daughters so here goes 🙂
Four jobs I have had in my life
* Waitress (I was the WORST!)
* Worked at Sound Warehouse while I was in college
* Ran a horse farm (my favorite job other than being a mommy ;))
* uhhh… does being a mom count?
Four movies I could watch over and over
* Man From Snowy River
* Pretty Woman
* Pride and Prejudice
Four places I have lived
* St. Louis
Four shows that I watch
* I don’t really watch anything besides Noggin and Nick Jr. 🙂
Four places I have been
* China ~ my favorite!
Four people who email me regularly
Four of my favorite foods
* french fries
* really good chocolate chip cookies
* anything at Macaroni Grill
* basically anything that ISN’T good for you
Four places I would rather be right now
* In China, holding Shepherd
* On a beach in Florida
* Riding my old horse, Harley
* DISNEYWORLD! I’ve never been!
Four folks I think will respond
* I have no idea, I’ve never done one of these before
Four things I’m looking forward to in the next 12 months
* Shepherd coming home
* Getting situated in our new home
* Getting Shepherd’s feet fixed in Iowa
* Did I say Shepherd coming home?
Four goals for the New year?
* More time set aside for bible study, prayer
* Fundraising, baby!
* Giving to other adoptive families in need
* Being a better wife. The mommy thing comes easy, hubs sometimes gets the short end of the stick.
Four gifts I got for Christmas
* A necklace with my sweet Shepherd’s face as a charm
* Bath and Bodyworks gift card
* Old Navy gift card
* A beautiful picture frame for pictures of my babies!
Four places I want to visit
* Wherever God wants to send me 🙂
Four things you did not know about me
* I used to be teased in school for my freckles. They nicknamed me “Strawberry”.
* I grew up in a family just like the Brady Bunch, 6 kids. I was Cindy… youngest girl.
* I love even numbers, 4 is my favorite. At the grocery I almost always buy in 2’s.
* I am a total softie, especially for animals. I’ve tried to help any animal I’ve come across needing help. Once I pulled a mother possum out of our Jack Russell’s mouth. She lived and so did her babies 🙂
Four things I wish I could be better at
* Dressing. I’m pretty simple and don’t really like to step out of my comfort zone.
* Corresponding. I spread myself too thin and don’t get to stay up with all my friends like I’d like to. Must be all these kids.
* Photography. I’d love to take some classes. Someday, someday.
* Reaching out. I’m sort of shy and have a hard time making friends when we move to a new town.
Four things I can cook without a recipe
* Chicken Chili
* Chicken Burritos
* Chocolate Chip Cookies
* Mexican Dip 🙂
Four musicians that I really like
* Nichole Nordeman
* Natalie Grant
* Third Day
* Mercy Me
Oh and one more thing about me. I am a procrastinator. I sit here with a list of chores that I need to do, dinner unstarted, kids happily playing on the swingset safely in our backyard on a beautiful day. And I’m at the computer. Best get goin’ before baby Jude wakes up!
I tag everyone who I listed under “People who email me regularly”… but I’ll still love you guys even if you don’t want to participate 🙂