home.

Home?

Yes we are.

Tired?

You bet.

Joyful?

Heck yeah.

Update?

Coming tomorrow… Sunday Snapshot :)

Hope to see you there!

Comments

1. WOO-HOO! Can't wait to see Vivi home with her sisters and all her brothers. Well, I think seeing with her Daddy might be best of all! Thank you ahead of time!

Leigh

2. The Ferrill's says:

Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!
    God is good ALL THE TIME!

3. Welcome Home, Vivi! I will enjoy watching you grow up!

4. Thanks for updating us everyday. We hope to travel before March t get our Rachel. It is great to follow your adventure and makes all the more eager to leave.

Beautiful girl and family. God Bless, Coy/Joy

5. a Tonggu Momma says:

Oh, I cannot wait to see tomorrow's post! Glad y'all are home safely. Hugs!

6. redmaryjanes says:

Congratulations! She is so very lovely. AND I am so happy that everything is going so well with her. God Bless!

7. Looking forward to tomorrow! Enjoy life with one more sweet one!

Stacy

8. Welcome home!
    How WELL I remember the JOY of being home after our China trips!
    I pray you will get some GOOD REST!
    VIVI too!

9. Just so excited for you and can't wait to see how Vivi fits in with the family! BTW I gave you an award on my blog today. Happy Sunday!!

10. WELCOME HOME!!
    Can't wait to hear how the trip went. I wonder if Asher slept the whole way home..those anti motion sickness pills knocked me OUT!
    Sunday Snapshot…THE FAM!!!
    Wahoo!!!

11. Woot, Woot!!!! Glad you are home and safe and I can't wait till tomorrow!

12. Football & Fried Rice says:

Welcome Home!!! Will be so glad to see your update tomorrow! Gotta admit, skipped SS last week :-) It was hard without you here – as cheerleader & all!!

13. So glad to know you guys are home!! God is good!!!

14. I'm a lurker … but have enjoyed following all your journies – and again to Vivi!

Congratulations and welcome home.

Chrissie

15. Daisy Dreams says:

You're amazing, woman!! After a whirlwind of a trip….jet lag, etc. and you will be posting for Sunday Snapshot? That gives me some inspiration!

16. Ann Marie says:

Yipeee!! Welcome home Vivi.

17. Wonderful. HOME – what a beautiful word.

18. Welcome Home!! Vivi is just stinkin cute….Can't wait to see pictures of the kids together.

Nicole

19. Welcome HOME!! I cannot wait to hear how the kids reacted when they saw her…and if she is a daddy's girl yet. jk…I know she will only want her mama for a very long time…but soon will be daddy's girl. :)

20. So happy you are home safe………can't wait to see her with the rest of your family!

21. The Gang's Momma! says:

Yayayayayayay! Home sweet home. Sleep well, get all your hugs and kisses and lovin' in. We'll all try to be patient while we wait for pics of you and your girl settling in together.

Did Asher kiss the ground when he de-planed?! :)

22. Welcome home Stefanie & Asher, and of course Vivi Kate! Can't wait for tomorrow's post.

23. Welcome home!! Get some rest!! So excited to see the pics tomorrow!

God Bless you!

24. Welcome home! :) So glad everything went well. Get some rest. :)

25. Tara Anderson says:

I can only imagine how happy you are to be home and have Vivi thrown into the mix of all her precious brothers and sisters! I rejoice with you…WELCOME HOME!!!

26. So glad that you are home – welcome to your forever family Miss Vivi!!!!

Blessings, Ashley

27. Glad you're home. Can't wait to see Vivi in her new home.

28. Aaron and Erica says:

I'm so glad you made it home safe and sound…and exhausted I'm sure!!! I have enjoyed following along on your trip and I can't wait to see how little Vivi weaves herself into your beautiful family.

Erica

29. Welcome home! :)

30. Glad to hear that you are home…we await photos of Vivi with her whole family!!!!
    Sleep well,
    hugs

31. Happy to hear your home safely! I've enjoyed following your time in China and am looking forward to seeing pics of Vivi w/the rest of her siblings and both of her parents! What a precious blessing she is!!

32. Jodee Leader says:

Welcome home!

33. Welcome home!!

34. mom2-4boys says:

Hope you had an uneventful trip home..
    Cannot wait for your home update.

35. Hi Stefanie! My computer got a nasty virus and I have been offline all week! Am just now getting caught up on your beautiful journey!! Can't wait to see the pics of Vivi at home, surrounded by love!! She is just gorgeous!!!

36. Patricia/NYC says:

WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the BIG Sunday Snapshot tomorrow!!

Enjoy your super soft bed!!! ;)

37. Can't wait to hear all about Miss Vivi's homecoming!!!! : )

38. Chinamama says:

Thank the LORD!!!! I can't wait to hear all about the flight, travel, and of course what she thinks of the rest of the family. I am jumping on the computer first thing tomorrow!!!

Have a great day and enjoy life. You did it…again!!!!

Sharyn

39. WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DI

40. Alyson & Ford says:

Good news! Enjoy your first sleep in your own bed!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

41. Welcome Home Vivi! So glad that the three of you are home safe and sound. Hope all is going well and cannot wait to see the Sunday snapshot.

42. Can't wait!

Safe and sound, whew! :)

Goodnight!

Heather

43. So glad you are home. I am just waiting to hear when Vivi has her daddy and all her brothers (and sisters too) wrapped around her little finger!

Hope the trip home was uneventful!

44. Yay!!!

45. YAY!!! So glad you are home safe and together as one big happy family!!! Can't wait for the photos!

Love and Prayers,
    Amy

46. Welcome home with your precious blessing!
    Enjoy this joyful time as a family!

47. Yay!! And home feels SO amazing!
    You can update any time you like…. like now! I can't wait to hear how smitten the family is with your newest!!!

48. Mei Mei s and Mayhem says:

WHOO HOO!!! Do glad to here you made it home safely!! Cant wait to see pics of all the kiddos together!!

49. Welcome Home!! I look forward to your SUnday snapshot.

50. Kim from 3 peanuts says:

Oh I bet it feels so good to be home!!!! get plenty of rest and we will be looking forward to your Sunday snapshot:)

51. So glad you are home, can't wait to hear more!!

Blessings,
    Robin

52. Welcome home!! I feel so bad for Asher…have been there myself. Thank goodness I discovered plain old Dramamine is a miracle drug for me.