Vivi day 7

Comments

1. I can't wait to check on the three of you, first thing in the morning! Then a few times through the day! Looks like you are all doing well!

2. How cute that she comes to Momma for help!

3. She is adorable. She seems to have a really sweet personality.

4. I have just come back again and again to watch your sweet girl. How determined and SMART she is! And she has a sense of humor too…so apparent! What a sweet little blessing…and she already knows where to come for help. It has just been so exciting to watch these videos of love from China!! Take care!

Kate

5. What a smile your girl has! WOW! I love 2 year olds! What a joy! Asher looks so very comfortable with her.

6. Lost and Found says:

goodness, how cute is she?

7. Sweeeetness!! oh, and those sweet little legs…

8. Stef,
    I have been following your entire journey and loving doing so. Vivi is so adorable and I can tell that she is a hoot; just chop full of personality!! Vivienne is a little doll!! Can't wait to see her with all of her siblings and Daddy once you guys get home too.

9. Well, mercy be. How in the world is it possible that Vivi gets sweeter with each post? What a treasure!! And those legs! Gasp. Such a cupcake.

fgyfyrytfrytyryu5yutyu (that was from Lucy…she says she loves watching your videos of Viv!)

10. mom2-4boys says:

Oh my she is precious.

My kids keep asking to watch the videos over and over again.

11. I could eat her up, especially that smile and those legs!! I've been following your journey, and she is precious. It's making me wish I could go back for one more!!

Julie
    (from your original DTC group back in 2005!)
    Mom to Lucas, Vivi, and Sabrina (Jiangxi)

12. Just like my5kids, I can't wait to check in on you guys first thing in the morning! :) The videos give such a sense of Vivi's adorable personality. She moves about with such a sense of purpose…busy, busy, busy! She is so clever and her sense of humor is plain to see. Stefanie, she appears so COMFORTABLE already! What a JOY to behold!

13. Sophie Neri says:

I look forward to checking your posts everyday, this child is just precious!!!!

14. Football & Fried Rice says:

When she flung the sock – I was SO glad to see her break into a smile, instead of tears!! She is smart AND patient and has a sense of humor! What a funny little girl ;)

15. Sue Mom of Two says:

That is just absolutely precious!

16. I have to admit I can relate to her lately, shoes & socks can be difficult. At least she has no problem asking for help :)
    She's so cute I can barely stand it.

17. Patricia/NYC says:

What a SMART & determined little cookie you have there!! Love how she laughed when the sock went flying! lol!

C U T E!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. She is just the cutest thing…and so smart. She knew just where that sock went, retrieved it so fast and thought shooting way over there was pretty funny, too! Beautiful, smart, happy, healthy, full of personality….and, best of all, your daughter! Doesn't get much better than that.

19. Sally- That Girl! says:

I could just eat her up she is so sweet!!!

20. She is just the cutest thing!!! Love her sweet smile :)

21. What a amazing little beautiful girl!!! She is so lucky to have you and you are so lucky to have her. God bless you!!!

22. Great to see everything is going well! You are all in my prayers!!

Blessings, Ashley

23. Jason & Lauren says:

She brings so much joy and hope into my heart, I cannot imagine what she does to yours being her moma! :)

24. Jesse, James and Lindsey's mom says:

Vivi looks great! I have been checking your blog daily. James and Lindsey love the videos, esp the ABC one.

25. Oh my gosh she is soooooooooooooooo stinkin adorable!!!!!! Too cute!!!!

26. More cuteness…I just love it! Smart as a cookie she is…

27. The Ferrill's says:

Yep! Nothin's gonna stop her! LOVE IT!

28. Was that just the MOST PRECIOUS???? Oh my…. your heart must just melt over and over!! You are blessed!

29. Beautiful smile! And I love that she came to you for help!!!

30. What a sweetheart! I love that she laughed after the sock went flying. I can't stand it — she is so adorable!

31. the videos are PRECIOUS…they just oooooze with sweeteness!!!

32. Anonymous says:

Stefanie,
    Just look at those beautiful feet! I am so impressed with the correction that they were able to achieve. God is good! I have loved your updates from China and am so happy for you! Vivi is adorable! I'm glad you got to meet up with Chris and Dave today!
    Jen

33. Someone as pretty as you has been blessed with pretty children. But handsome Asher is my fav and I'd make a beeline for him if I wasn't 60 yrs old grandma.

34. Precious, pretty, patient, smart, and seeking out Mommy's help!
    Praising HIm!
    Love & Blessings from Hong Kong,
    Kim

35. Christi and Abbey says:

that is just the sweetest thing ever! She couldn't be any more delightful or precious

36. omg so seriously cute.