Headed to Boston today for a return visit to the geneticist.
Not gonna lie, I’m a bit nervous. Not sure if the doctor will have more questions… or some answers.
The scary part? I’m not sure which I’d rather hear.
Vivienne just so darn perfect to us. In every way. So it’s kinda hard to talk with specialists about “limitations”, “genetic testing” and “syndromes”.
I’ll let y’all know the news, whatever it is. I gotta say, it’s been a big comfort to have y’all along for the ride, as we’ve waited (and might possibly wait some more) for the answers about Vivienne’s medical diagnosis.
Say a prayer for our girl, if you think of it. We’d really appreciate it.