As promised, a Ginger Peachy puppy for girls.
A blue and green Ginger Peachy puppy was our Day 3 Giveaway. He’s pretty darn cute too.
But this one? It’s in my very favorite color combination.
Lauren from Ginger Peachy Kids creates these darling puppies by hand, using only the yummiest of fabrics. Twelve fabrics to choose from.
And she even offers personalization on any puppies purchased through her site.
And donates 10% of her profits to Show Hope and Samaritan’s Purse.
This sweet puppy is our Day 15 Giveaway. She measures 12″ long, head to tail, and is completely machine washable and dry-able.
Eyes are stitched to be super safe for even the littlest kidlet to enjoy.
I can imagine this pink puppy making one little girl verrrry happy this Christmas.
- Leave a comment on this post to be entered.
- If you’ve already linked up for an entry with your blog and/or FB post, you can enter again for this giveaway by commenting on this post.
- One comment per person, per giveaway, please.
- Giveaway prizes will be shipped to US address only.
- Be sure you are a ‘follower’ here to have your comment count toward the giveaways posted here… these giveaways are specifically for friends of Ni Hao Y’all 🙂