Quick reminder of the rules we’re playing by for the next 30 days….
- Leave a comment on this post to be entered for this giveaway.
- If you’ve already linked up for an entry with your blog and/or FB post, you can enter again for this giveaway by commenting on this post.
- One comment per person, per giveaway, please.
- Giveaway prizes will be shipped to US address only.
- Be sure you are a ‘follower’ here to have your comment count toward the giveaways posted here… these giveaways are specifically for friends of Ni Hao Y’all 🙂
Let’s hear it for the boys!
The little boys, that is.
I figured it was time to feature something for the guys… and this is a perfect gift for any little dude this Christmas.
Lauren from Ginger Peachy Kids creates these darling puppies by hand, out of the yummiest of fabrics. 12 in all to choose from.
And she even offers personalization on any puppies purchased through her site.
And donates 10% of her profits to Show Hope and Samaritan’s Purse.
Our Day 3 Giveaway is for this darling puppy. He is 12″ long, head to tail, and is completely machine washable and dry-able.
Eyes are stitched to be super safe for even the littlest kidlet to enjoy.
Lauren also offers a larger sized puppy as well, on her Etsy site. Perfect for bigger kids.
And maybe mommies as well.
Just keepin’ it real.
P.S. If you have a little girl that you think would positively flip over a girl’s version of this puppy, stay tuned. I’ve got a pink and brown version that will be featured soon…