Today is Day 7.
Day 7 sounds like a day for something really fun, don’t you think?
Something frilly? And lovely?
P.S. Don’t forget to follow the rules…
- Leave a comment on this post to be entered.
- If you’ve already linked up for an entry with your blog and/or FB post, you can enter again for this giveaway by commenting on this post.
- One comment per person, per giveaway, please.
- Giveaway prizes will be shipped to US address only.
- Be sure you are a ‘follower’ here to have your comment count toward the giveaways posted here… these giveaways are specifically for friends of Ni Hao Y’all 🙂
Well, I think we’ve got fun and frilly completely covered. And then some.
If you are anything like me, you dreamed of having one of these as a child.
you your daughter can have this stunning Snowflake Tutu for her very own.
To wear all day, and all night, if her little heart desires.
This one is made of sparkling white, sparkling silver, sparkling powder blue and navy, with a blue snowflake ribbon accented with silver. And it’s ‘child’ sized.
Cindy, of 2000 Tutus, decided to create these beautiful tutus as a way to raise funds for her upcoming adoption. Her goal is to sell 2000 Tutus to bring her new daughter home.
Here is a sneak peek at another one of Cindy’s newest Christmas creations.
I’d bet that one of these tutus would result in some big smiles this Christmas.
You can see all of Cindy’s tutus here.