For this, the finale, the rules are a bit different.
I love to stir things up that way.
Winners will be chosen from the comments left on this post only.
And you can enter as many times as you like.
This final day will include eight giveaways.
Here we go!
It’s a size 3T. And ridiculously cute.
I’m thinkin’ my Vivienne would rock this little number.
2. Joy also generously donated this precious apron.
Oh my. So sweet.
It’s child sized, and looks positively adorable on my Sophie (who wears a 7) but I imagine it would work for a wide range of sizes.
Sophie had a hard time letting it go.
I know the feeling.
3. Dusty at Adoption Voyages has donated a Deluxe Package Website.
Details of what is included in this $100 package are here.
Winning family must:
- a China NSN LID no later than June 29, 2006
- a China SN pre-approval
- or be in a comparable stage of another adoption program
4. A darling set of bows created by Joy at For Our Bao Bei.
She makes all sorts of adorable creations to help bring home her newest daughter, Vivian, from China.
5. And she also included this little guy. For the little guys.
He’s a tooth monster. With a ‘mouth’ on the front that holds newly lost teeth.
Sure to make tooth fairy visits just that much more exciting.
6. This lovely necklace from Sara at My Quilted Heart.
Sara, an adoptive mama, hopes to use her artwork to bless orphans and other adoptive families as well.
This 1″ pendant necklace is embellished with a delicate watercolor painting that features the Chinese character for faith.
And dangles from an 18″ silver ball necklace.
7. These gorgeous hair bows are from my friend Jennifer.
She began making these to fund her adoption, but isn’t currently taking any orders.
So, until she starts taking orders again, you’ll have to win yours here.
Winner will receive all these beautiful hair flowers from Ribbons for Mei Mei.
8. These three beautiful handmade bracelets were donated by my friend Bev.
Bev makes these as a way to help fund her adoption.
They are bringing home a darling little girl home from China through the SN program.
She creates these unique bracelets by hand using paper, and then sealing it and adding beads and charms.
Winner will receive all three of these.
I’ll randomly select 9 winners from the comments left on this post only.
You can enter as many times as you like.
And that’s it!
Hope y’all had as much fun during the 30 Days of Giveaways as I did!