This Day 17 Giveaway is for something even I had never seen before.
A Custom Name Charm from Jiayin Designs.
Kelly, an adoptive momma, realized the amazing gift it would be for other adoptive moms, and for their children, to have a Chinese name customized into a sterling silver charm.
And, to support a faithful Chinese couple in doing the work God called them to do in China, Kelly helped them set up a little business.
And Jiayin Designs was born.
While you’re checking out their shop, don’t miss these new stunning Niu Niu dolls that are now available.
Handmade by a young woman in Hunan provice, these sweet dolls are positively spectacular.
And, for the next week, anyone who makes a jewelry purchase will receive free shipping if you mention Ni Hao Y’all.
I don’t think there’s much more to say.
Go, shop. See ya over there, I’ve got an eye on a few things myself.
- Leave a comment on this post to be entered.
- If you’ve already linked up for an entry with your blog and/or FB post, you can enter again for this giveaway by commenting on this post.
- One comment per person, per giveaway, please.
- Giveaway prizes will be shipped to US address only.
- Be sure you are a ‘follower’ here to have your comment count toward the giveaways posted here… these giveaways are specifically for friends of Ni Hao Y’all 🙂