Talk about a one of a kind gift.
Jamey, of MamaEnat, creates blankets that are not only snuggly and soft, but meaningful.
She offers handmade flag blankets for internationally adopted children to feel more connected to their birth country.
Determined to make a blanket from her daughter from Ethiopia, Jamey taught herself to sew.
And in the process found other mamas who wanted the same special blankets for their internationally adopted children.
This Day 19 Giveaway is for this beautiful China flag blanket, which measures approximately 31″ by 34″… perfect for just about any age.
It’s crazy soft, and oh so sweet. My kids saw it and… yeah. They want it.
And anyone who mentions Ni Hao Y’all with their paid order will receive free shipping on up to two blankets, once the shop reopens in mid-January.
- Leave a comment on this post to be entered.
- If you’ve already linked up for an entry with your blog and/or FB post, you can enter again for this giveaway by commenting on this post.
- One comment per person, per giveaway, please.
- Giveaway prizes will be shipped to US address only.
- Be sure you are a ‘follower’ here to have your comment count toward the giveaways posted here… these giveaways are specifically for friends of Ni Hao Y’all 🙂