It’s been a good couple o’ weeks around here.
A few days ago we received another box in the mail.
Filled with all sorts of girly wonderfulness.
From Holly at Kick-Ass Bows.
Just look at that grin on Miss Vivi’s face.
As usual, she got first choice.
And, as usual, she got to wear it right away.
Then Isabelle and Sophie had a go.
There were squeals of delight.
Too much bow shaped deliciousness to take at one sitting…
I was honestly blown away by all the incredible creations Holly sent our way.
Really lovely. And extremely well-constructed.
Sweet Sophie eventually managed to find a favorite.
In the form of a stunning Sequin Centered Flower Clippie.
And then Isabelle.
Clearly thrilled with her selection of a Simply Solid Basic Hairbow.
In red, no less.
As for me?
I honestly could not decide.
Just look at these beauties.
This Pink Euro Flower?
Where were these when I was a goofy-looking kid in need of some darling hair accessories?
These sweet Crochet Flowers?
I just can’t stand it. I want the girls to wear them all.
At the same time.
Obviously, this little delivery from Holly made for some big smiles all around.
And you can take my word for it, there is a big smile on this mama’s face as well.
This Day 21 Giveaway is for TWO $25 gift certificates for the winners to use any way they want to at Holly’s Shop.
- Leave a comment on this post to be entered.
- If you’ve already linked up for an entry with your blog and/or FB post, you can enter again for this giveaway by commenting on this post.
- One comment per person, per giveaway, please.
- Giveaway prizes will be shipped to US address only.
- Be sure you are a ‘follower’ here to have your comment count toward the giveaways posted here… these giveaways are specifically for friends of Ni Hao Y’all 🙂