How sweet is this?
Mandy makes all-natural Waldorf dolls, that range in size from 8″ to 15″. And she sells these cuties to help raise funds for her adoption.
Each doll has organic cotton hand dyed ‘skin,’ hand-spun wool hair, and bamboo or wool stuffing.
Mandy has donated a 15″ doll to Fill Their Stockings, valued at $75. The donated doll is almost complete, with light-tan skin, but still needs the final details.
That’s where you come in.
Eye color and shape.
And colors for the clothes.
So you could have this doll in time for Christmas. Made to look like someone very, very special.
Now for the details…
– An Orphan’s Wish will be blessed by any amount you would like to give. We do ask that you consider a donation of $5 or more.
– To donate, simply use the button below and you’ll be directed to AOW’s PayPal page. All donations go directly to An Orphan’s Wish.
– You must have a shipping address in the US to win.
– The Custom Waldorf Doll giveaway will end at 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, December 8th. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries and announced shortly thereafter.
– You can also enter without donating, just leave your name, email and mailing address in a comment on this post.
All winners from the week will be posted here on Sundays, so be sure to check back then to see if you’ve won! New items will be posted here every Monday, Wednesday and Friday through December 23rd.
Thank you in advance for helping us “Fill Their Stockings” this Christmas.