Check out this darling way to get organized from Pikku Wares.
Run by adoptive-mom and incredibly creative Valerie, Pikku Wares is a unique paper and textile company.
Valerie has generously donated a Happy Days Calendar and Jot Board Set. Each is an original design, made of wood, and eco-friendly… the “Daisy-Do” set is beautifully unique.
The Happy Days Calendar:
“an original design screen-printed onto baltic birchwood creates a stylish backdrop for marking the days. at year’s end, elegant letterpress calendar pages give way to a captivating work of art — ready for display on its own, or for adding refill pages for the following year… making it an eco-happy choice as well!”
Really. Who wouldn’t want to get organized with a set like this? Goodbye, unsightly post-it notes. Hello, Happy Days.
Both the calendar and the jot board are refillable so you can continue to enjoy them year after year. Retail value of this set is $86.
Now for the details…
– An Orphan’s Wish will be blessed by any amount you would like to give. We do ask that you consider a donation of $5 or more.
– To donate, simply use the button below and you’ll be directed to AOW’s PayPal page. All donations go directly to An Orphan’s Wish. An Orphan’s Wish provides medical treatment and loving care in a family-like setting for 44 incredibly precious special needs orphans in the Guangxi Province of China.
– You must have a shipping address in the US to win.
– You can also enter without donating, just leave your name, email and mailing address in a comment on this post. If you have used PayPal, you do not need to leave your contact information, I’ll already have it.
– The Happy Days Calendar and Jot Board Giveaway will end at 11:59 PM EST on December 14th. Which is tonight, so don’t wait! The winner will be chosen at random from all entries.
All winners from the week will be posted here on Sundays, so be sure to check back then to see if you’ve won – new items will be posted regularly through December 21st!
Thank you, Valerie, for this lovely donation! And thank you to everyone who has already made this event so much fun… y’all are amazing!