That’s the first thing I thought when I saw the pictures of this donation.
The second thing I thought was how lovely it would look in my house.
And the third thing I thought was how my girls would fight like wildcats over whose room it would hang in.
Good thing for me I can’t enter, I guess.
But you can.
And someone will win this lovely 20″ x 24″ oil painting. A much smaller, unframed version is available at China Sprout.
This one has been stretched and stapled onto a hardwood frame. And an estimated retail value of $140.
And Carrie, the adoptive mama who so generously offered this donation, is ready to have it shipped it to the winner – anywhere in the US.
Now for the details…
– An Orphan’s Wish will be blessed by any amount you would like to give. We do ask that you consider a donation of $5 or more.
– To donate, simply use the button below and you’ll be directed to AOW’s PayPal page. All donations go directly to An Orphan’s Wish.
– You must have a shipping address in the US to win.
– The Chinese Girl Oil Painting giveaway will end at 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, December 10th. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries and announced shortly thereafter.
– You can also enter without donating, just leave your name, email and mailing address in a comment on this post. If you have used PayPal, you do not need to leave your contact information, I’ll already have it.
All winners from the week will be posted here on Sundays, so be sure to check back then to see if you’ve won! New items will be posted here every Monday, Wednesday and Friday through December 23rd.
Thank you in advance for helping us “Fill Their Stockings” this Christmas.