is not, in this instance, good news.
By now we had hoped to have our TA.
Our agency had expected to have our TA.
But we don’t have our TA.
Still holding out hope that we might be able to keep that departure date of March 23, but trusting God’s plans above all.
And, after prayerful consideration, we have decided who will be going to China with Dalton for Tallula.
If you think of it, please lift our little ones up in prayer.
For Tallula’s heart. That she would somehow be even a tiny bit prepared for all the crazy changes ahead. And that I would be able to comfort her in her grief.
For Poppy’s heart. That she would somehow know, deep in her heart, that momma will be back. And that Chris would be able to be baba and mama to our sweet girl for 2 weeks.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.
~ Proverbs 3:5-6