I love Mother’s Day

and one of the many reasons why

is that it’s the one day a year

that you can get everyone within arm’s reach together

for a Mother’s Day picture.

Everyone looking at the camera and not looking pained is optional.

Comments

1. What a beautiful family you have. Happy Mother’s Day!

2. What a beautiful family you are:) Your Mothering inspires me Stef!

3. Jennifer says:

What a sweet group you have. Everyone looks adorable, sweet and happy! What more could you want.

4. O h look at Poppy and Tallula – they look like their the same size!! Just LOVE the picture!

5. Melinda says:

So cute! And look at Tallulah. She’s just having a grand old time!

6. Great shots! Thanks for sharing! You guys are beautiful :)

7. Hate your big boy wasn’t able to make it. You certainly have a ton of blessings there. So cute!

8. What a beautiful family you have !!
    Congratulation
    Françoise from France

9. Kathleen says:

Priceless! And so much love!

10. Ya know – you make a point – we only have 6, and getting them all to the same place at the same time is really a feat beyond words! Love seeing you guys!

hugs – aus and co.

11. I am IMPRESSED!!!!! That last picture is all that!!! Happy Mother’s Day week to one of my favorite Mom’s!

Love
    Diana

12. Beautiful!

13. Snekcip says:

Love the PRE-pictures to the ACTUAL picture shot!! TRULY ADORABLE!! What a beautiful family!

14. Beautiful picture Stefanie!!!!!!

15. virginia says:

Love the out-takes and I’m super impressed that you actually able to get that last one. I agree with Kim, you are an inspiration to the rest of us Mamas

Gin =)

16. Jane Klingenberg says:

Hi Stefanie:

I just loved seeing the photos of your beautiful kiddos. Made my heart smile. We have friends in China right now bringing home their little sweetie pie, and the photos on their blog of Shamien Island made me think of you and the special time we had to connect there.

Thanks for your encouragement and advice!

Jane

17. :) hehehe! Cute pics!

18. Happy Mother’s Day!!! We are finally DTC and hoping for LID very soon!!! Blessings and love! XO