Tomorrow is a big day around here.
Someone, whose name starts with A and ends with R, will turn 13.
So, tomorrow I have a date with my camera to get some fun pictures of my newest teenager.
If you’re ready to play along, here’s a quick overview of Sunday Snapshot.
1. Snapshot posts should have the photo to be considered AT THE TOP of the Sunday Snapshot post, and should include the Sunday Snapshot button as well as a link back here to encourage others to play along.
2. Share any photography tips and/or settings on your posts for others (like me!) who are learning – this is encouraged but certainly not required.
3. I’ll review each Snapshot entry and then select a favorite to be announced on Wednesday.
4. The winning Snapshot will be selected based on composition, color, emotion, creativity and post-processing.
5. Weekly winners will be featured in a monthly Sunday Snapshot post which will be judged by y’all, the readers.
6. The winner of the monthly Sunday Snapshot will receive a photography related goodie donated by the Sunday Snapshot monthly sponsor. June’s Snapshot sponsor is The Long Road to China.
7. Rules subject to change, as necessary, to keep this fun and fruitful for everyone.
If you’re ready to link up this week with your Sunday Snapshot, just copy the code under the Snapshot button and paste it into the body of your post where you’d like the button to be displayed.
When you hit ‘publish’ it should show up just fine. Then add your link below.
Happy Sunday, y’all.