My biggest girl.
I asked her to be my muse for a homework assignment for the class I’m taking.
Thankfully, she didn’t require much bribing.
Even the weather cooperated – a rainstorm dried up and the sun came out.
And one hour, lots of laughs and 221 pictures later, I had five pictures of my biggest girl that I love.
Because seeing her smile? Well… it makes me smile.
I took these with my Nikon D90, 24-70mm f/2.8 lens. My settings for the first one were ISO 200, 36mm, f/2.8 and 1/160. I edited them in CS6 with Florabella Classic Color and lots of other delicious actions in this collection. Because I’m an action junkie.
When you’re ready to play along with your Sunday Snapshot, here are the deets.
1. Snapshot posts should have the photo to be considered at the TOP of their post, and should include the Sunday Snapshot button as well as a link back here to encourage others to play along.
2. Photos entered must belong to entrant.
3. Share any photography tips and/or settings on your posts for others (like me!) who are learning – this is encouraged but certainly not required.
4. I’ll review each Snapshot entry and then select a favorite to be announced on Wednesday.
5. The winning Snapshot will be selected based on composition, color, emotion, creativity and post-processing.
6. Weekly winners will be featured in a monthly Sunday Snapshot post which will be judged by y’all, the readers.
7. The winner of the monthly Sunday Snapshot will receive a photography related goody. This month I’ll be giving away a copy of my favorite photography book: Photographically Speaking. It’s goooood.
8. Rules subject to change, as necessary, to keep this fun and fruitful for everyone.
To link up this week with your Sunday Snapshot, just copy the code under the Snapshot button and paste it into the body of your post where you’d like the button to be displayed.
When you hit ‘publish’ it should show up just fine. Then add your link below.
Happy almost Sunday, y’all.
P.S. Don’t forget to vote for your favorite July Snapshot!