This picture is not my Sunday Snapshot.
But it is the reason why I do not have my Sunday Snapshot done.
You see, tonight my man and I had a spur-of-the-moment date night. As in, we planned it today, not the standard month in advance. A huge plus to having your 23 year old daughter living at home again is that she can babysit. And she doesn’t mind watching the entire crew.
So, instead of working on my Snapshot tonight, Chris and I went out to dinner and to a movie. Honestly, it was so nice to have a conversation that wasn’t punctuated with requests for more fries and yet another trip to the bathroom.
I hope to have my real Sunday Snapshot up tomorrow. But if not, it’ll be Monday. It is Labor Day weekend, after all. And we’re all about relaxing on this long weekend.
When you’re ready to play along with your Sunday Snapshot, here’s the low down.
1. Snapshot posts should have the photo to be considered at the TOP of their post, and should include the Sunday Snapshot button as well as a link back here to encourage others to play along.
2. Photos entered must belong to entrant.
3. Share any photography tips and/or settings on your posts for others (like me!) who are learning – this is encouraged but certainly not required.
4. I’ll review each Snapshot entry and then select a favorite to be announced on Wednesday.
5. The winning Snapshot will be selected based on composition, color, emotion, creativity and post-processing.
6. Weekly winners will be featured in a monthly Sunday Snapshot post which will be judged by y’all, the readers.
7. The winner of the monthly Sunday Snapshot will receive a photography related goody. The September winner will receive a set of the newly-released Colorplay Photoshop Actions from Florabella. Ohmygoodness, this set is fabulous.
8. Rules subject to change, as necessary, to keep this fun and fruitful for everyone.
To link up this week with your Sunday Snapshot, just copy the code under the Snapshot button and paste it into the body of your post where you’d like the button to be displayed.
When you hit ‘publish’ it should show up just fine. Then add your link below.
Happy almost Sunday, y’all.