Tallula has been home for almost five months now.
and more hugging
And we are so very grateful to be able to witness the story God is writing with her life.
We love you, Lula!
I took these on our upstairs porch. I chose this location because it has lots of beautiful light during the afternoon…. the time of day that’s usually most convenient for me to take pictures. There isn’t much high shade in our yard – we have lots and lots of pines, but the shade they provide isn’t really significant enough for pictures.
Also, the porch provides an interesting background without being too busy. And I love all the white.
I took these with my Nikon D90, 24-70mm f/2.8 lens. My settings for the first one were ISO 400, 32mm, f/2.8 and 1/125. And I edited them in CS6 with Florabella Colorplay Perfect Color and some other tweaks.
When you’re ready to play along with your Sunday Snapshot, here’s the low down.
1. By linking your photo below, you are giving permission for me to post your photo should it be chosen as a favorite of the week.
2.Snapshot posts should have the photo to be considered at the TOP of their post, and should include the Sunday Snapshot button as well as a link back here to encourage others to play along.
3. Photos entered must belong to entrant.
4. Share any photography tips and/or settings on your posts for others (like me!) who are learning – this is encouraged but certainly not required.
5. I’ll review each Snapshot entry and then select a favorite to be announced on Wednesday.
6. The winning Snapshot will be selected based on composition, color, emotion, creativity and post-processing.
7. Weekly winners will be featured in a monthly Sunday Snapshot post which will be judged by y’all, the readers.
8. The winner of the monthly Sunday Snapshot will receive a photography related goody. The September winner will receive a set of the newly-released Colorplay Photoshop Actions from Florabella. Ohmygoodness, this set is fabulous.
9. Rules subject to change, as necessary, to keep this fun and fruitful for everyone.
To link up this week with your Sunday Snapshot, just copy the code under the Snapshot button and paste it into the body of your post where you’d like the button to be displayed.
When you hit ‘publish’ it should show up just fine. Then add your link below.
Happy almost Sunday, y’all.