I am getting soooo excited about the upcoming Christmas Giveaway over here at Ni Hao Y’all. Already, y’all have offered to donate some ridiculously fun stuff. FUN stuff. I can’t wait to share all the surprises that are in store for all you crazy cats who like to come by and say hi. You’re gonna love it.
And I’m so excited about this, I’ve decided that, if there are enough items to give away, I might get this party started sooner. Like mid-November. There is a beautiful something-I-can’t-share-about-yet that is super custom and incredibly gorgeous. But it really needs to have six weeks in the making.
So far I have a good number of giveaways confirmed. But I’d love to give away even more wonderful goodies. Can you ever have too much wonderful stuff at Christmastime? I think not.
So here’s my plan…
If you make, sell or create something, and would like to be part of the Christmas Giveaway over here on Ni Hao Y’all, let me know. And if you want more details, here is the down-low.
- Each giveaway will be posted posted separately.
- I will post only one giveaway per day.
- I would love to have at least one or two high quality photos, but if I already have your items here, I will get those myself 🙂
- I’ll add a few of my own thoughts on the item(s) and then add an obvious link to your site.
- The winner of the giveaway item will be selected from the commenters on that post, therefore I would like for each giveaway to be valued at $25 or more… I want every giveaway post to get lots and lots of comments, which equals lots of interest in your product 🙂
- If you have a smaller item that you would like to donate, I’m happy to have it! I will put several smaller items into one “Stocking Stuffer” giveaway and will select one winner for each smaller item from the comments on that post.
Since I’m asking you guys to share your stuff, I figure I’d better cough up what I expect will be happening on my end here. Ni Hao Y’all gets about 2000 visits and about 4000 page views a day, based upon my stats. I imagine that during the Christmas giveaway that traffic will be up… ‘cuz who doesn’t love a giveaway?! But of course, (since I am not an advertiser ;)) I am not sure how this would translate into sales for you. But I am hopeful it will be a wonderful thing for everyone involved.
Because it’s Christmas time. And to me, that’s the best time of the year.
Please leave a comment or email me (linked in my profile) with any questions, or any items you’d like to donate! I have emailed most of you back who have inquired so far, but if you haven’t heard from me yet, don’t worry, you will 🙂