Something about the Wild Poppy Shoppe that I just love.
Might have something to do with the name.
But it also has a lot to do with the things in the Wild Poppy Shoppe.
Oy. Is this not just gorgeous?
Jessica began her Wild Poppy Shoppe as a way to to stay home and take care of her two boys, and also raise funds for her adoption by doing something she loves – creating beautiful things.
Jessica and her husband are in the process of adopting a special needs child from China, but Jessica wants to bless others as well through her shop.
Several of her pieces feature beads made by women in Kampala, Uganda to help fund an orphanage there called Christian Children’s Centre.
The winner of Day 11 will win a $25 gift certificate to get anything your heart desires at the Wild Poppy Shoppe.
- Leave a comment on this post to be entered.
- If you’ve already linked up for an entry with your blog and/or FB post, you can enter again for this giveaway by commenting on this post.
- One comment per person, per giveaway, please.
- Giveaway prizes will be shipped to US address only.
- Be sure you are a ‘follower’ here to have your comment count toward the giveaways posted here… these giveaways are specifically for friends of Ni Hao Y’all 🙂