This was one of those things that I simply could not resist. I bought one for Penelope (the larger sister to this Love Blanket) as her very first Christmas gift. Ignoring the fact that she’s not going to be home for Christmas.
I’m so weak.
Or maybe these are just so irresistible. You be the judge once you’ve seen for yourself.
And just so we’re clear, here are the rules…
- Leave a comment on this post to be entered.
- If you’ve already linked up for an entry with your blog and/or FB post, you can enter again for this giveaway by commenting on this post.
- One comment per person, per giveaway, please.
- Giveaway prizes will be shipped to US address only.
- Be sure you are a ‘follower’ here to have your comment count toward the giveaways posted here… these giveaways are specifically for friends of Ni Hao Y’all 🙂
This sweet little thing is simply called “Love”.
And oh, how I do.
It’s perfect for “Love on the Go” for your little one.
At Baby Bobo, owner Ashley Milford creates each of these sweet blankets by hand.
In a plethora of delicious fabrics.
That are sure to delight mother, as well as baby.
Just look at those little balls of softness for your baby to grab on to. Or chew on. Whichever comes first.
I can’t wait to see what my sweet Poppy thinks of hers.
The winner of this Day 6 Giveaway will enjoy this gorgeous Love Blanket from Baby Bobo. Assuming I’m able to wrestle it from the grips of my smallest children.