I simply can not wait any longer.
I just have to share.
I’d like to introduce you to a little crush I’ve developed. And I’m expecting that y’all are going to be equally smitten.
Meet the Foot Cycle.
Foot Cycle offers two equally adorable models of balance bikes: the Precycle and the Precycle CX.
The littlest version, the Precycle is for children as young as 18 months.
Kids begin by walking over the bike, then learning to balance by lifting up their feet for short periods of time.
And eventually they ride. All without training wheels.
And then there is slightly larger Precycle CX. The CX is inspired by motor-cross and features a non-actuating model suspension.
Perfect for kiddos 3 and up. And can hold up to 70 pounds.
Day 20 Giveaway winner will receive their choice of either the Precycle or the Precycle CX, to arrive in time for Christmas.
Shipping will be free as well.
See why I couldn’t wait to share this Giveaway with y’all? Foot Cycles rock.
Miss Ruby Mei clearly digs them too.
Foot Cycles is owned by Catherine and her husband, both avid cyclists as well as adoptive parents.
They’re also committed to giving back to the community through World Bicycle Relief.
- Leave a comment on this post to be entered.
- If you’ve already linked up for an entry with your blog and/or FB post, you can enter again for this giveaway by commenting on this post.
- One comment per person, per giveaway, please.
- Giveaway prizes will be shipped to US address only.
- Be sure you are a ‘follower’ here to have your comment count toward the giveaways posted here… these giveaways are specifically for friends of Ni Hao Y’all 🙂