… is for the photographer in you.
And I hope that the photographer in you is hungry, because this day two giveaway?
Is the whole enchilada.
Meet the “Buy My Store” bundle from My 4 Hens Photography.
From the My 4 Hens Photography website:
Having a hard time picking and choosing favorites?! This is totally your cup of tea then!! This bundle includes ALL actions & textures sold in the shop. You will receive all 24 current action sets sold in the shop as well as the M4H Eye Candy Textures.
There are hundreds of possibilities and almost $500.00 worth of actions here! Whether you are in the mood for clean and colorful, super popped retro, funky toning, soft vintage or classic black and white its all here!!
And you won’t need to stress over picking your favorite actions and textures, because you will get them ALL.
A retail value of $400, graciously donated by My 4 Hens Photography.
You can find My 4 Hens on Facebook here.
This is the whole enchilada.
So, whether you’re just beginning your journey into photo editing, or are a seasoned editing veteran, you could do some amazing things with the “Buy My Store” bundle from My 4 Hens.
You know you want it.
I know I do.
Now for a few rules:
– An Orphan’s Wish will be blessed by any amount you would like to give. We do ask that you consider a donation of $5 or more.
– To donate, simply use the button below and you’ll be directed to AOW’s PayPal page. All donations go directly to An Orphan’s Wish.
– You must have a shipping address in the US or Canada to win.
– The “Buy My Store” Bundle from My 4 Hens Photography giveaway will end at 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, December 1st. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries and announced shortly thereafter.
– You can also enter without donating, just leave your name, email and mailing address in a comment on this post.
So be sure to check back soon – not only see if you’ve won, but to see what delicious donation is going to be featured next. New items will be posted here every Monday, Wednesday and Friday through December 23rd.
Thank you in advance for helping us “Fill Their Stockings” this Christmas.
And congratulations to Kathie H. who was the big winner of the $100 gift certificate to Lisa Steinberg. Thanks to everyone who helped us spread the word!