Such fun stuff, seriously.
And for today’s giveaway? One winner will receive not one, but two prizes.
Generously donated by two folks who are very near and dear to my heart: Joe and Jennifer.
I met Joe and Jennifer in 2005 when they hosted Isabelle’s journey on My Adoption Website. And I just fell in love with ’em.
They are fantastic parents to their two daughters from China, and also give so very generously of themselves to provide care for those left behind.
Janie and Jack makes some of the loveliest things out there. All beautifully made. In sumptuous fabrics.
Kinda makes me wish I could wear a size 4T again.
And, from The Voyagers, we also have a gorgeous 8.5″ x 11″ Watercolor Print.
And, let me tell you, it’s going to be hard to choose.
She is the creator of the artwork we used in our graphics for this event… the cutest stocking feet, ever! And Diana, Lisa and I are so very grateful to her. So a huge thank you to Maia for her sweet gifts to this effort.
Now for a few rules:
– An Orphan’s Wish will be blessed by any amount you would like to give. We do ask that you consider a donation of $5 or more.
– To donate, simply use the button below and you’ll be directed to AOW’s PayPal page. All donations go directly to An Orphan’s Wish.
– You must have a shipping address in the US to win.
– The $100 Janie and Jack Gift Card + The Voyagers Watercolor Print giveaway will end at 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday, December 6th. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries and announced shortly thereafter.
– You can also enter without donating, just leave your name, email and mailing address in a comment on this post.
All winners from the week will be posted here on Sundays, so be sure to check back then to see if you’ve won! New items will be posted here every Monday, Wednesday and Friday through December 23rd.
Thank you in advance for helping us “Fill Their Stockings” this Christmas.