Remember going to the Gap as a kid? And those rockin’ dressing rooms with the round light at the top of the door that came on if the room was ‘occupied’?
Talk about high-tech.
I still remember the smell of dark, stiff denim… jeans that stood up on their own. Back when, to break in a new pair of jeans, it took about 6 months or 100 washings, whichever came first.
But, I might be aging myself.
Loved the Gap then, and I love the Gap now.
And today, you’ve got a chance to win a $100 Gift Card to the Gap, thanks to an adoptive mama. Chris is mom to five, two from China. She is also the Sponsorship Director for An Orphan’s Wish. And she was one of the first folks to jump at the chance to help raise funds for orphans in China.
Think of the possibilities… to give, to keep, to buy something for your kids and even your husband.
$100 at the Gap can go a lot of different way this Christmas.
Now for a few rules:
– An Orphan’s Wish will be blessed by any amount you would like to give. We do ask that you consider a donation of $5 or more.
– To donate, simply use the button below and you’ll be directed to AOW’s PayPal page. All donations go directly to An Orphan’s Wish.
– You must have a shipping address in the US or Canada to win.
– The $100 Gap Gift Card giveaway will end at 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, December 3rd. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries and announced shortly thereafter.
– You can also enter without donating, just leave your name, email and mailing address in a comment on this post.
All winners from the week will be posted here on Sundays, so be sure to check back then to see if you’ve won! New items will be posted here every Monday, Wednesday and Friday through December 23rd.
Thank you in advance for helping us “Fill Their Stockings” this Christmas.