We sent a care package to Tallula and her foster family for Chinese New Year.
And we sent a list of questions, with no idea if or when they might be answered.
We didn’t have to wonder too long, though. We received not only answers to our questions, but two new pictures of our little robust girlie…
(1) Who chose her name and why? Does she have a nickname?
The orphanage staff picked that name for her, Juan means beautiful and pretty. Her nickname is Juan Juan.
(2) Has she had any health problems or allergies?
She does not have any kind of allergies.
(3) What medical treatments has she received?
She is quite healthy, so she does not receive any medical treatments.
She loves to eat meat, she does not like to eat fish.
(5) How would you describe her personality?
Smart, outgoing. Strong will. Fast response
(6) Does she have any likes/dislikes/sensitivities?
She likes her foster family to take her to the streets and sit in the electronic musical rolling horse.
(7) What makes her happy?
New clothes makes her happy.
(8) Does she have a special doll or toy that she sleeps with?
No,she falls sleep pretty easy .
(9) Was a note or any other memento found with her?
(10) What else would you like to tell us about her?
She is an amazing and good girl.
Oh. my. gosh.
Cannot wait to squeeze her.