One of the only times this girl sits still is when she’s in the tub.
Especially when there are bubbles involved.
And since it’s been cold, windy and rainy outside for the last 2 days, I took it as the only photo op.
Honestly, she’s one incredibly easy-going kid.
And she’s not afraid to show it.
Which hasn’t gone over too well.
My camera is a Nikon D90 and my lone lens is a 50mm 1.4. My settings for these pictures: ISO 400, aperture f/3.2 and my shutter speed was 1/160. If I’d have been thinking, I’d have increased my ISO a bit and upped my shutter speed. But, evidently, I wasn’t.
Thinking, that is.
Wanna play along? Here are the Sunday Snapshot rules – in a nutshell.
1. Sunday Snapshot will begin weekly with my Snapshot post on Sunday (or Saturday night) and will close Tuesday AM.
2. It is open to anyone who wants to become a better photographer and have fun in the process.
3. Snapshot posts should have the photo to be considered AT THE TOP of the Sunday Snapshot post, and should include the Sunday Snapshot button as well as a link back here to encourage others to play along.
4. Share any photography tips and/or settings on your posts for others (like me!) who are learning – this is encouraged but definitely not required.
5. Each Snapshot entry will be reviewed by me. Then I’ll select a favorite photo to be announced on Wednesday.
6. The winning Snapshot will be selected based on composition, color, emotion, creativity and post-processing.
7. Weekly winners will be featured in a monthly Sunday Snapshot post which will be judged by y’all, the readers.
8. The winner of the monthly Sunday Snapshot will receive a photography related goodie donated by the Sunday Snapshot monthly sponsor. April’s sponsor is One Willow Presets.
9. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
9. Rules subject to change, as necessary, to keep this fun and fruitful for everyone.
If you’re ready to link up this week with your Sunday Snapshot, just copy the code under the Snapshot button and paste it into the body of your post where you’d like the button to be displayed.
When you hit ‘publish’ it should show up just fine. Then add your link below.
Sunday Monday, y’all.