It was hot today.
So photo opps were at a minimum.
Unless I wanted to stand on the other side of the sprinkler.
Sometimes a mom’s gotta do what a mom’s gotta do.
These were taken with my Nikon D90 and a 50mm 1.4 lens. Settings were ISO 160, f/2.8, 1/1250. Edited lightly in Lightroom and then in CS6.
If you’re ready to play along, here’s a quick overview of Sunday Snapshot.
1. Snapshot posts should have the photo to be considered AT THE TOP of the Sunday Snapshot post, and should include the Sunday Snapshot button as well as a link back here to encourage others to play along.
2. Share any photography tips and/or settings on your posts for others (like me!) who are learning – this is encouraged but certainly not required.
3. I’ll review each Snapshot entry and then select a favorite to be announced on Wednesday.
4. The winning Snapshot will be selected based on composition, color, emotion, creativity and post-processing.
5. Weekly winners will be featured in a monthly Sunday Snapshot post which will be judged by y’all, the readers.
6. The winner of the monthly Sunday Snapshot will receive a photography related goodie donated by the Sunday Snapshot monthly sponsor. July’s Sunday Snapshot sponsor is My 4 Hens Photography.
7. Rules subject to change, as necessary, to keep this fun and fruitful for everyone.
To link up this week with your Sunday Snapshot, just copy the code under the Snapshot button and paste it into the body of your post where you’d like the button to be displayed.
When you hit ‘publish’ it should show up just fine. Then add your link below.
Happy Sunday, y’all.
That looks like so much fun. My kids have been begging me to do this for weeks now. FABULOUS sponsor. I just love her & all her awesomeness in her store.
That looks like a lot of fun especially on such a hot day as yesterday. Someone left a crayon on the driveway at our house and it melted…Playin’ in the sprinkler is the best thing to do on such a melting kind of day…and such sweet photos you captured…
Tiaras & Tantrums says
oh but look at the shots you did get! fabbo!
Sophi Belle says
Soooo sweet! I love these bright colorful and summery pics. <3
Kim from 3 peanuts says
Okay…I am finally have the courage to play along. I usually feel too nervous since Sunday Snapshot changed. Anyway, I LOVE the sprinkler photos. They capture the innocence of childhood and summer JOY! They are perfect!!!!
Pieni lintu says
That look so much fun!!
I Should be Cleaning House says
Love them all!! Your babies are adorable <3
Glad they were able to find a way to keep cool. Looks like so much fun!
These are great! I can feel the fun!
Happy Belated Birthday to someone who is 8! We were out of touch and on vacation visiting family. Stacy
Sprinkler photos are some of my favorites and I love your adorable lineup waiting to get their turn!!
These are fabulous.
Carrie in Spokane says
Those make me smile!
Great photos!!! Love the first one. And last one. And second one. Oh wait….. I guess I love them all 🙂 Not surprised, though! Happy Sunday!
Love these!!! Sooo fun!!!
Kristy Life n Reflection says
How funny and so true1
These are SO cute! I actually took some quick photos of P…. using my life jacket as a floatation device…. in the middle of the lake last night. The things we will do for a photo! 😉
Oh my goodness! Look at all that ‘kini goodness on all your little ladies. And I know its SOOO wrong…but that last pic makes me think she stopped to do a little dance ala Beyonce “All the Single Ladies”…. Yep..I think I have brain melt here too. 🙂
I love them! We have had a lot of 3 digit days here too so we have sent a lot of time at the pool or in the sprinkler. Looks like they were having a blast:)