Surprisingly, the boys were content to stay home, watch football and well… do what guys do when there aren’t any girls around.
Okay, Tallula did stay home. I chose not to take a 2, 3, 4, 8 and 8 year old on a 6 hour road trip to a wedding without my husband.
Anyway, we went. We had fun.
And I just couldn’t resist snapping a few pictures of my niece’s big event…
The wedding started at about 6:30 in the evening, on the bank of a beautiful river. These pictures were taken between 6:30 and about 8:00 PM.
I took these with my Nikon D90, 24-70mm f/2.8 lens. My settings for the first one were ISO 1500, 50mm, f/2.8 and 1/125. And I edited it first in LR to reduce the noise and correct the white balance, then in CS6 with the Florabella Colorplay set.
If you want to play along, here’s are the details…
1. By linking your photo below, you are giving permission for me to post your photo should it be chosen as a favorite of the week.
2. Snapshot posts should have the photo to be considered at the TOP of their post, and should include the Sunday Snapshot button as well as a link back here to encourage others to play along.
3. Photos entered must belong to entrant.
4. Share any photography tips and/or settings on your posts for others (like me!) who are learning – this is encouraged but certainly not required.
5. I’ll review each Snapshot entry and then select a favorite to be announced on Wednesday.
6. The winning Snapshot will be selected based on composition, color, emotion, creativity and post-processing.
7. Weekly winners will be featured in a monthly Sunday Snapshot post which will be judged by y’all, the readers.
8. The winner of the monthly Sunday Snapshot will receive a photography related goody. The September winner will receive a set of the newly-released Colorplay Photoshop Actions from Florabella. Ohmygoodness, this set is fabulous.
To link up this week with your Sunday Snapshot, just copy the code under the Snapshot button and paste it into the body of your post where you’d like the button to be displayed.
When you hit ‘publish’ it should show up just fine. Then add your link below.
Happy Sunday, y’all.