For my last Sunday Snapshot here in China, I figured I should take advantage of the scenery here on Shamian Island.
And get some pictures of my kiddos.
Which is truly a beautiful thing to see.
This girl is pretty much a wildcat.
And when the camera comes out, all bets are off.
it was more like me trying to squeeze a few photos in while chasing down a two year old.
And of course, I was happy to oblige.
And she’s comfortable showing her disinterest.
My camera is a Nikon D90 and my lone lens is a 50mm 1.4. My settings were: ISO 640, aperture f/3.2 and my shutter speed varied between 1/1250 and 1/4000.
Wanna play along?
Here are the Sunday Snapshot rules – in a nutshell.
1. Sunday Snapshot will begin with my Snapshot post each Sunday (or Saturday night) and will close Tuesday AM.
2. It is open to anyone who wants to become a better photographer and have fun in the process.
3. Snapshot posts should have the photo to be considered AT THE TOP of the Sunday Snapshot post, and should include the Sunday Snapshot button as well as a link back here to encourage others to play along.
4. Share any photography tips and/or settings on your posts for others (like me!) who are learning – this is encouraged but definitely not required.
5. Each Snapshot entry will be considered by moi. I will review all the linked posts, then select a favorite photo to be announced on Wednesday.
6. The winning Snapshot will be selected based on composition, color, emotion, creativity and post-processing.
7. Weekly winners will be featured in a monthly Sunday Snapshot post which will be judged by y’all, the readers.
8. The winner of the monthly Sunday Snapshot will receive a photography related goodie donated by the Sunday Snapshot monthly sponsor. April’s sponsor is One Willow Presets.
9. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
9. Rules subject to change, as necessary, to keep this fun and fruitful for everyone.
If you’re ready to link up this week with your Sunday Snapshot, just copy the code under the Snapshot button and paste it into the body of your post where you’d like the button to be displayed.
When you hit ‘publish’ it should show up just fine. Then add your link below.
Happy Sunday, y’all.