- First of all, thank you ALL so much to those who have already donated to our ChipIn for Shepherd, you are truly helping bring a child HOME! I am really excited about the fundraiser and can’t WAIT to see who the big winner is on February 14 🙂
- If you want to see what kind of pictures this camera takes, go to Sophie’s World. These guys take some of the most incredible pictures I’ve ever seen!! They shoot with a Tamron 17-50 lens.
- The winner has the option to choose body color (it comes in silver or black) and I will purchase whatever color they choose. The camera will ship directly to the winner and will include a full factory warranty 🙂
- Some people are having some trouble with the ChipIn options. If you would like to buy more than one magic number at a time, simply enter the total $ amount (ie $30 for 3 numbers). Do not worry that the ‘quantity’ is 1, you will receive a number for every $10 donation. I will email you as quickly as I can afterward with your number(s)!
- I have emailed everyone who has donated so far with their number(s). If you have NOT heard from me, PLEASE leave a comment, I want to be sure I don’t miss anyone! I am keeping a running list of numbers and donations so if you haven’t heard from me, or forget your number, don’t worry!
- Some incredibly wonderful friends have asked about or posted about our fundraiser on their blogs. THANK YOU 🙂
Please check out my blog and see if it’s ok with the post I did about your drawing. I used your header as a link back to your blog. Was that ok to use? Let me know if you want me to change anything. I don’t want to step on any toes. I know most people are using the camera pic for the post. I wanted to show off your kids.
Stefanie – I just updated my blog with a post about your famil. If you have a chance please read it and make sure everything is okay. I’ll change anything you want. I don’t get a ton of hits…but i do get a few!
sweet-P's Mum says
you are a rock star Stef! If I could buy more I would!
I hope you reach your $3000 goal really soon!
Making my purchase now… I so hope i win :O)
I just donated! Looks like the fund raising is going great! I know every little bit helps! May God continue to bless!! What a great idea too!
Jen, aka ChinaMom2005 says
I posted a link on my blog. I hope you don’t mind, since my blog is not adoption related. I am hoping to get you some donations from people who just really want the camera!
girl of a thousand blogs says
I added a link about the raffle. Hope it helps!
We added a link too, Stefanie! Sell, sell, sell! Bring that sweet baby home soon!
Global Girl says
Just added a link 🙂
Hi Stefanie! I caught up reading your blog. I LOVE it! The new design is awesome! I didn’t realize that Sophie is 2 days older than my son. Anyway, I think your raffle is a great idea, so I entered, and I wrote about it on my blog too. Hope it helps out some.
Have a great day!