Jude doesn’t like to be cornered. So I knew my efforts to capture him for this Sunday Snapshot post would have to be cunning.
And in his own element.
And he was happy.
We were mother and son.
I positively, absolutely and completely adore him.
Jude is bright. He is able to learn new things without any effort, either on my part or his. I’ve never intentionally ‘taught’ him anything, yet he knows his numbers, colors and anything else he sets his mind to.
Like the name of every cast member on Thomas the Train.
He is oh-so-charming. I am a mama that has been around the block a couple o’ times, and I still cannot seem to resist him. And I am afraid this has led to Jude becoming a bit, well… there’s no nice word for it… spoiled.
But in a very, very cute way.
No meat, no cheese, no milk.
Clearly, these things are not essential to the making of a healthy, happy, adorable boy.
This has taken on a life of it’s own. Now he brings up Vivi all. the. time.
“I’m going to share my apple juice with Vivi.”
“I want Vivi to sleep in my room.”
“Mom, when are we going to get Vivi?”
That is, when he’s not driving Vivi crazy.
But in a very, very charming way.
Leave a comment to let me know you’ve posted a Sunday Snapshot and I’ll add it here so everyone can read it!
- Sara at Football and Fried Rice
- Julie at A Year In The Life
- Jenn at Love Like Crazy
- Shelly at To China Again We Go
- Anne at More Kids For Me
- Shelley at Finishing Our Family From China
- Colleen at The Nut House
- Chelley at Life Fully, Laugh Often, Love Deeply
- Valerie at The Almy Family Journal
- Andrea at Adoption Road
- Vicki at From One More Mom
- Dardi at Hope 4 the Wounded
- Karen at A Day In Grace
- Chris at The Layers of Life
- Sharon at Our Family Our Story
- Staci at Mei Mei Adventures
- Sophie at The Great Eight
- Annie at Cornbread and Chopsticks
- Nala at Nala’s Magic
- Michele at He Moves Mountains
- Desiree at Our Happily Ever After
- Gayly at Quilt-N-Mama *giveaway post!
P.S. To learn more about Sunday Snapshot, visit here for the basics 🙂