a recap

Last night:

9:00PM – sitting on the couch, refreshing email just in case China released the new shared list early. Yeah, riiight. But you never know.

9:30PM – eyes beginning to burn, starting to yawn. Definitely feeling the effects of not sleeping the night before.

10:00PM – in bed, iPhone tucked under my pillow. Suddenly feeling wide awake. Praying with Chris about the possibility of being blessed with a new daughter, and seeing her face for the first time.

10:15PM – the sound of the phone breaks the silence. Oh yes it did.

WAAAHOOOOOOOOO!

I’ll share more as soon as I can…

Thank y’all so much for your prayers… they were answered!!

Comments

1. Wow…amazing! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear more.

2. Elyssium Earth says:

Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay. Ripples of joy have reached over to Australia. Lots of Love, Oh Happy day! x

3. I got goose bumps head to toe reading this! I cannot wait to learn more about this little angel!

4. AMAZING STEF!!!!! Congratulations Stef and Chris!!! How awesome is that right before the Chinese Holiday!! God is so faithful!!!

"The one who calls you IS faithful, and He WILL do it!"
    1Thessalonians 5:27

Can't wait to travel this journey through your eyes again! ~Diana

5. bbmomof2boys says:

oh sweetie!! I can't wait to see her beautiful face! I'm so so excited for you and Chris.

Hugs,
    Carla

6. The Gang's Momma! says:

Oh, now that's just mean. Leaving me hanging, before I'm all coffee'd up and all. Ugh.

And now, I'll have to be stalking you all morning, waiting for that update "later." Good thing I HAVE to finish shopping for BBE, or I'd be tempted to sit and wear out the refresh button all day :)

7. oh my goodness…so incredibly thrilled for you guys right now! can't wait to hear more, and crossing my fingers that we can actually cross paths this trip!

8. YES!!!
    Congrats!!
    I'll be stalking your blog today for an update.
    So happy for you guys!!

9. Glad for that update – on pins and needles!

10. Serving the King says:

OH my goodness I CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Wonderful news! Congratulations!
    Can't wait to hear more….

12. Learning Together at Home says:

Congratulations! Can't wait for the update!

13. Awesome!! Looking forward to the beautiful details. :o)

14. So happy for you!!! Looking forward to the details!!!

Love the name choices!!!

15. deltawhiskey956 says:

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you guys! We got our call last night too!! Sooooo excited! Yay for US!! God IS good!

16. AMAZING news! Can't wait to hear all the details!

17. God is so good! I cannot wait to hear all the news. I am taking Mylee back to Riley today for a check from her latest surgery but will be checking my Iphone for updates. Ohhhhh, I can't wait.

Hugs,
    Mandi

18. Yeah!! I will be here…refresh, refresh, refresh!! Congrats!!!

19. EXCITING NEWS! Can't wait to hear all about her!

20. Whoops, it posted me as deltawhiskey956…just wanted you to know that is me since we were emailing about this recently. :)
    Still excited! YAY!!

21. Can't wait to hear (and see) more … many congrats!

22. Ok, I've been on the edge of my seat as you've been posting about this. SO, SO excited for you all!! Can't wait to hear and SEE more;-). God is GOOD…all the time:-).

Tami

23. Absolutely, wonderfully amazing! I cannot wait to hear all the details as you can share them:)

24. Rach@In His Hands says:

Oh my goodness! I have chills. So excited for your sweet family!

25. Adrian Roberta says:

Your the kind who pauses the movie right at the climax aren't you!!! ARG, must check back later and there beter be an update (-:

~Roberta

26. We're all holding our breath to see who your precious little girl is!

–Trowers

27. Hooray!!

28. Mom to my China Posse says:

Hey friend, don't leave us hanging, I can't be chained to my computer all day. lol…….. Congratulations! Can't wait to hear.

29. Hip HIp Hooray! I can't wait to hear!

30. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it!!!!!!!!!! congrats girl!!!!!!!

31. Been prayin', sister! Now spill it already!!!!!!

32. Wife of the Pres. says:

OK, we need details! LOL!

I know you are just beside yourself with excitement. Get that laminator working girl; it sounds like you have a pic to carry around for the next few months!!!

CONGRATS!!!

33. Aw Stefanie I am thrilled for your family! Prayed for your little one this morning!
    Congratulations and thank you Jesus!
    Hugs,
    Laine

34. Football and Fried Rice says:

Okay. I am sure you are on the computer this morning. Cause you are staring at the newest member of your family. Alot.

Now, I'm no dummy & no you can't share much. But…you CAN tell us which one the previous commenters was the closest :)

Praising God with you this morning!!

Love & Hugs from Iowa,
    Sara

35. The Milfords says:

NO STINKING WAY!!!! That is awesome!!! I can't wait to hear more! YAHOOO!!!

36. Yay!! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more.

Gin =)

37. CONGRATULATIONS…..AMAZING!!!! :)

38. That is just awesome!!! I am so excited for all of you! Congratulations!!!

39. MORE info… I feel like we are all going through this together!!! I am on pins and needles!

40. Rita and John says:

Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to hear more! :)

41. So So So excited!! God is good indeed!!

42. Team Gilbert says:

OMGoodness…..I knew it..I knew it would happen last night. Isn't that just the way it works out!!!!!! My heart is going a million miles an hour. How exciting!!!!!!!! We all can't wait to hear the great news. This is such awesome news! I pray that this little one is tugging at your heart and has eyes that say bring me home Momma!

43. Barbie Huff says:

So excited for your family! Can't wait to hear ALL about the newest addition!!

44. SO. SO. HAPPY. FOR YOU! Can't wait to see her sweet face! Undoubtedly, and amazingly, I know she'll be a perfect addition to your family! What a great way to begin the week :)

45. EXCITING!!! and inspiring.

GOd is Good

Amy

46. prechrswife says:

So exciting! God is good!

47. OMGOODNESS!!!!! So exciting!!! :) Can't wait to hear the details! :)

48. How many times are you going to make me refresh this page? I'm so excited to hear!

49. Oh boy….refresh!!!!refresh!!!………

50. Carey and Norman says:

Congratulations! Cannot wait to hear more about this new bundle of joy and I'm anxious to hear that name you choose too! Great choices on the side bar for a name. They are all precious!

51. I love answered prayers…can't wait to here all about it!!!! Blessings, Cindy

52. Mom Of Many says:

So thrilled for all of you – can't wait to hear more.

53. Can't wait to hear. Wonderful news!

54. Yipee!! So excited for your growing family. Can't wait to her all about your precious little one.

55. YAAAAAY!! Can't wait to hear more!!! I hope you don't leave us hanging for too long!

56. YAY!!!!!! Cant wait to hear more!!!!!!!

57. So exciting, Stefanie!!! Just cannot wait to hear more and hopefully see that beautiful face!!! Congrats sweet friend!!

58. We were matched too! I am OVERJOYED! Congrats on your new daughter!

59. Ahhhh!! Sooo excited for you and can't wait to hear more!!!

60. Can't wait to hear more!!

61. Woot! Woot! How fantastic! What a way to start the week!

62. Congrats!! How exciting I can't wait to hear about your little one as soon as you can share.

63. The Oswalds says:

Can't wait to hear, see pics & know her name! Congratulations!

64. Team Houston says:

SO happy for you and your family!! Can't wait to find out more.

xoxo Michele

65. The Raudenbush Family says:

I don't even know you and I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear more!
    Kelly

66. David and Sarah says:

Oh my! Can't wait to hear the news!

67. hurray! can't wait to hear about it :]

68. Congratulations, can't wait to hear about your new little one.

69. Girly Girl Mommy says:

Exciting!! Offering my congratulations (and waiting for meore tidbits of info on your new daughter!!)

70. Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear more :)
    I just found your wonderful blog and have been trying to read bits and pieces of your story in between our day. We have four bio kids and a little sister from China, and after reading your blog I want to go back for one more!!

71. Just wanted to say: it's taking a lot of energy to be obsessed with your newest addition. I keep preparing myself for how long it will take before we hear, we see. I tell you, I can't imagine how tired YOU are actually living this amazing roller coaster. :) Sleep well tonight.

72. Congratulations!! Just tickled pink for you!! Dying to hear more about her!!!!! How much longer must we wait????

73. Oh my Goodness! I am so happy for you. Please post pics and name and everything! I can't wait to read the next post :)

74. Soooo excited for y'all!!!
    Can't wait to see her beautiful face!!!

75. Wonderful! Congratultions…so happy for you.

76. Hi Stephanie!

Email me! Your daughter is from our girls' SWI. I have a DVD of our visit there that I would be happy to send you. I also can some questions if you have any.

Congratulations.

77. Heather (Chaos Controller!) says:

Can't wait to learn more — Congrats!!

78. Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! says:

SO VERY EXCITING!! Couldn't be happier for you…….. CONGRATULATIONS!

LOL… I'm glad to know I am not the only one who sleeps with the iphone under her pillow. It came in handy the last few months when I wanted to check RQ to see if Europe was reporting any early rumors:)

xoxo,