First, let me just say this...
And it’s a beautiful thing.
My boys thought so too. They couldn’t wait to get home from our afternoon spent at a military Christmas party to don their brand new snow garb.
After all, together is how they are about 95% of their waking hours.
Even though Asher is the most easy going person on the planet, Dalton is, well, not.
It didn’t matter what we did to punish Dalton, he was like a pit bull on pot roast when he got mad at Asher. And sweet Asher never once defended himself.
But I digress.
In fact, they’ve moved on to really loving each other. Or at least being really grateful they have a partner in crime. And sports.
They run madly after each other, both trying their darnedest to throw the other one to the ground. And they call it football. Or wrestling if there isn’t a ball handy.
Leave a comment to let me know you’ve posted a Sunday Snapshot and I’ll add it here so everyone can read it!
- Sara at Football and Fried Rice
- Jenny at The T-Zone
- Michele at He Moves Mountains
- Vicki at From One More Mom
- Ashton at Pull-Ups and Princesses
- Rebecca at Living in a Rainbow World
- Stephanie at Counting Seeds
- Annie at Cornbread and Chopsticks
- Anne at More Kids 4 Me
- Shelley at To China Again We Go
- Valerie at The Almy Family Journal
- Desiree at Our Happily Ever After *scroll down for a giveaway post!
- Sophie at The Great Eight
P.S. To learn more about Sunday Snapshot, visit here for the basics 🙂