It’s sort of a thing, I suppose.
And, since 2013 doesn’t want to be left out, here are my favorites from the last year. Not necessarily technically my favorites, from a photography standpoint.
Just from a mama’s standpoint.
2. My incredibly silly pony.
3. My brave and beautiful Velvet, just days before she passed away.
4. Isabelle… being Isabelle.
5. Tallula, home one wonderful year.
6. My babies. Every one of ’em.
7. My biggest boy, the graduate.
8. Sophie. Sweet Sophie.
9. Dalton and his dog. Or, probably more accurately, my dog.
10. Poppy, beaming on her big day.
11. My first baby… all grown up.
12. Noah on his birthday. I have this as my iPhone screensaver, still.
13. Dalton loving on his baby sister.
14. And, on Christmas Eve, all my babies sitting around our Christmas tree. Fur babies, too.
If you’re ready to play along, go ahead and link up below. Be sure to visit here for the full scoop.
To link up this week with your Sunday Snapshot, just copy the code under the Snapshot button and paste it into the body of your post where you’d like the button to be displayed.
When you hit ‘publish’ it should show up just fine. Then add your link below.
Happy Sunday, y’all.